4432 Obusforme Chair
- flexible back that conforms to the natural contours of your spine, providing you with horizontal and lateral support
- lumbar support that helps guide your spine into an anatomically correct position and provides added support for the lower back to ensure good posture
- contoured seat that evenly distributes your body weight and minimizes pressure under your thighs to promote proper circulation.
- twin density molded foam in seat and back for greater support
- pneumatic seat height adjustment
- independent back recline adjustment for customized, task specific support
- adjustable tilt tension and tilt lock so you can lock chair in any position for greatest comfort
- adjustable seat angle with forward tilt for intensive forward oriented tasks
- five easy glide casters that can be used on carpeted floors
- adjustable width and height, teardrop-shaped TD arms in self-skinned urethane or gel cushion OJ arms
Upholstery is 100% nylon in your choice of asphalt (black) or claret. Frame and base are black.
Special order item; please allow approximately 3 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Looking for more chair options? See our make your own Obusforme lowback chair with a full selection of options.
"The Obusforme chair is a comfortable, well designed chair. Even with its many features it remains compact and attractive enough to fit into any office seating. The armrests, neck support, seat height and reclining tension are easily adjusted making this chair ideal for individual adaptability. Each element can be locked into place at the optimum position of comfort for the back pain sufferer. This is a good chair for a bad back!"
-Dr. Hamilton Hall, orthopedic surgeon specializing in back ailments
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!