| 4432 Obusforme Ergonomic Low Back Executive Chair - - The Obusforme multi-position chair adjusts and locks in almost any seating position you desire for
custom comfort and support. Its design emulates the
natural shape of the spine when you are in a standing
position. Three unique features make the Obusforme
chair the most popular ergonomic office chair:
Obusforme chairs also include these outstanding features:
- flexible back that conforms to the natural contours of your spine, providing you with horizontal and lateral support
- lumbar support that helps guide your spine into an anatomically correct position and provides added support for the lower back to ensure good posture
- contoured seat that evenly distributes your body weight and minimizes pressure under your thighs to promote proper circulation.
Dimensions (approximate): 41"H x 24"W x 21"D; ship weight 40 lbs.
- twin density molded foam in seat and back for greater support
- pneumatic seat height adjustment
- independent back recline adjustment for customized, task specific support
- adjustable tilt tension and tilt lock so you can lock chair in any position
for greatest comfort
- adjustable seat angle with forward tilt for intensive forward oriented tasks
- five easy glide casters that can be used on carpeted floors
- adjustable width and height, teardrop-shaped TD arms in self-skinned urethane or gel cushion OJ arms
Upholstery is 100% nylon in your choice of asphalt (black) or claret. Frame and base are black.
Special order item; please allow approximately 3 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Looking for more chair options? See our make your own Obusforme lowback chair with a full selection of options.
"The Obusforme chair is a comfortable, well designed chair. Even with its many features it remains compact and attractive enough to fit into any office seating.
The armrests, neck support, seat height and reclining tension are easily adjusted making this chair ideal for individual adaptability. Each element can be locked into place at the optimum position of comfort for the back pain
sufferer. This is a good chair for a bad back!"
-Dr. Hamilton Hall, orthopedic surgeon specializing in back ailments