How to help determine the proper lengthTo help establish the proper ramp length:
for your EZ Access™ wheelchair or scooter ramp
1.) Determine the incline your chair is designed to climb. Note: Refer to the owners manual for your equipment for exact recommendations concerning acceptable usage and inclines.
2.) Measure the distance from the top step or landing to the ground. This is the RISE.
3.) Click on the chart above to enlarge it. Find the proper rise on the left. Then, move to the right until you come to the proper degree of incline. The suggested length of the ramp you will need will be at the top of the column. You may also use a ramp longer than your suggested length.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.