Oreck Orbiter ORB600 sands, refinishes, strips, scrubs, waxes, polishes, cleans
Oreck Orbiter Multi Purpose Floor Machine - - Hotels, businesses, and homeowners use their Oreck Orbiter ORB600 to dry clean carpets and to strip, scrub, wax, sand, and polish bare floors.
Editor's note: Orbiter CAN NOT be used to strip a wood floor; it CAN be used to sandscreen a wood floor. Orbiter CAN NOT be used to strip or surface clean a stone floor; it CAN be used for deep cleaning of all stone floors including marble, granite, and slate.
- Enjoy lightweight ease and heavy-duty performance. No torque, no brush marks, no swirls, no sanding marks, no gouges. You won't have to fight with this easy-to-use machine.
- Works on every floor surface. Oreck Orbiters strip, scrub, wax, sand, and polish. These great machines make hardwood, ceramic tile, marble, and terrazzo floors look brand new.
- Cleans carpets and rugs without water. Oscillating action loosens soil deep down in the carpet, allowing it to be vacuumed.
- Do-it-yourself: no big bills from professional floor-cleaning services. No cumbersome equipment to rent.
- Random orbital motion reaches corners right out to the baseboard.
- Nearly maintenance free: no gears, belts, or motor brushes to wear out.
The New Oreck Orbiter features an induction style motor with 1/3 peak horsepower that uses just 3.5 amps and comes with a 5 year motor warranty. It has a sleek new creme-colored design with chrome accents and a translucent violet blue bumper and handle, with an easy to use switch in the handle for fingertip control. It's lightweight at just 24 pounds, and with a full 13" cleaning path, the versatile New Oreck Orbiter will tackle virtually any job, on any floor surface!
FREE BONUS PACK with 3 pads (buffing,
scrubbing, and lambswool), 1 Soil Release pre-spray, 1 wood floor cleaner, and 1
dry carpet cleaner. 5-year mfg. warranty on motor.
Oreck Orbiter has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
DISCONTINUED! Sorry, this item is no longer available.