Isotonic pillows provide incredible comfort (I can attest to this- I've been sleeping on Isotonic pillows for over seventeen years and haven't gone a night without it!). The design of the pillow supports the natural curves of the neck and shoulders and has a choice of sleep surfaces for stomach, side, or back sleepers. Especially helpful for neck pain sufferers.
Isotonic pillows are covered in a white polycotton that is machine washable. The Isotonic pillow is approximately 20"x15" by 5" thick. It is more like a regular sized pillow than competing pillows. The size, quality, and overall value makes Isotonic our choice in temperature sensitive pillows. Foam density: 4.5 lbs/cubic ft. 5 year mfg. warranty. Made in USA.
"I received my Isotonic pillow last week and like it so much I'm ordering another..." - K.S., Pensacola, FL
"My Isotonic pillow is GREAT! It is far more supportive and the density of the foam is substantially better than the discount model."-K.C., Eugene, OR
Voted best value in memory foam pillows by Wall Street Journal, January 28, 2005 edition. Reporter Conor Dougherty said, "Super-soft pillow took several seconds to contour to our face; the white cover felt like soft velvet."
Note: some clients mistakenly search for this item as asetonic pillow.
Product caption authored by Jeffrey Gornstein
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.