Motion Sensing Solar Light Fixture
Motion Sensing Solar Light Fixture - - turns on automatically at dusk. Universal design with three different mounting options. Solar lights are the energy-saving and money-saving replacements for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Six white LEDs shine at a brightness of 75 lumens for up to 10 hours on a full solar charge of the internal lithium ion battery pack.
- Light brightness doubles to 150 lumens for 45 seconds when the motion sensor detects movement up to 15' in front of the fixture.
- Mount three different ways: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a 3" diameter lamp post. All hardware included.
- The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges.
- Weather-resistant, cast-aluminum construction with powder-coated black finish.
- Dimensions 3" fitter mount: 10.5"L x 10.5"W x 18.5"H.
- Dimensions pier mount: 10.5"L x 10.5"W x 21"H.
- Dimensions wall mount: 11"L x 10.5"W x 18.5"H.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House 67868F.