Monogrammed Lead Crystal Door Knob Set
Monogrammed Lead Crystal Door Knob Set - - personalized with the initial of your choice. 18 different hand-rubbed finishes.
- Lead crystal and solid brass knob set personalized just for you with the engraved Old English initial you select.
- The detailed English rope design on the perimeter of the rosette is a reproduction based on a popular 1890's pattern.
- Sold as a complete set with two monogrammed knobs (same initial on both sides) and all mounting hardware.
- Available as a passage set (typically for a hall or closet door) or as a privacy set (with a push lock on one knob and typically used for a bedroom or bathroom door).
- With 18 different finishes, you're sure to find one that is perfect for your home.
- aged brass: realistically replicates the look of real antique brass hardware, including its imperfections and soft patina.
- antique brass: solid brass that is chemically darkened and highlighted with an abrasive to simulate aged brass. Typically medium brown with golden overtones, but color can vary significantly from batch to batch.
- oil rubbed bronze: chemically darkened surface designed to simulated aged bronze. Color varies from deep chocolate brown to dark gray and usually has reddish undertones.
- satin brass: brass that is dulled and coated with gloss lacquer.
- gloss red, gloss white, gloss black: powder-coat designer colors.
- antique brass, nickel, and copper
- weathered black and rust
- satin nickel: nickel plated brass that is satin finished with an abrasive and lacquer coated.
- antique copper: copper plated brass, chemically darkened to simulate aged copper. Typically a medium black with copper undertones, but color can vary significantly from batch to batch.
- antique nickel: nickel plated brass dulled and darkened to simulate pewter.
- polished nickel: nickel plated brass polished to a high shine and coated with clear gloss lacquer.
- venetian bronze: oil-rubbed finish applied over copper plated brass. Chemically darkened to simulate aged bronze. Dark color varies from deep chocolate brown to dark gray with distinct copper highlights and undertones. Matte-lacquer coating.
- weathered black and weathered rust: powder-coat, satin-textured finishes.
- All finishes are shown above.
- Dimensions: rosette measures 2.625", 2.125" bore, concealed mount.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom finished just for you.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery for all finishes except polished chrome. Please contact us if you require polished chrome.
- Special Order. Sorry, we do not accept returns on Monogrammed Lead Crystal Door Knobs.
- Comfort House P1037.