Moisture Wicking Sheet Set
What is the benefit of Cocona to you the sleeper? The average person releases approximately 1 ounce of perspiration (moisture) vapor per hour during sleep. Cocona fabric actively dries this moisture keeping you more comfortable year-round: warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Cocona technology utilizes active microporous particles to provide up to 800 percent more surface area than traditional fabrics.
- Spreading moisture over a larger surface area accelerates evaporation to maintain a drier more comfortable environment for a more restful sleep.
- Cocona is contained within the actual fabric and will not wear out or wash off.
- Cocona is a permanent part of the fabric, not a chemical that is applied to the top.
- Sizes: queen, king, and cal king.
- Queen flat 92" x 102"; queen fitted 60" x 80". Queen set comes with two 20" x 30" pillowcases.
- King flat 108" x 102"; king fitted 78" x 80". King set comes with two 20" x 40" pillowcases.
- Cal king flat 108" x 102". Cal king fitted 72" x 84"; Cal king set comes with two 20" x 40" pillowcases.
- Fitted sheets have a 15" pocket to fit up to 18" mattress.
- Colors: white, ivory, and sage.
- Imported from China.
- Comfort House 66811F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!