| Moisture Wicking Mattress Pad - - wicks away moisture while you sleep so you stay more comfortable all night long. 400-thread-count, 80 percent cotton / 20 percent Cocona® fabric helps you stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
The average person releases approximately 1 ounce of perspiration (moisture) vapor per hour during sleep. Cocona technology quickly removes that moisture to provide a dryer more restful sleep environment.
- Cocona technology wicks away the moisture (perspiration) that everyone releases during sleep.
- Cocona technology utilizes active microporous particles to provide up to 800 percent more surface area than traditional fabrics.
- Spreading moisture over a larger surface area accelerates evaporation to maintain a drier more comfortable environment for a more restful sleep.
- Cocona is contained within the actual fabric and will not wear out or wash off.
- Cocona is a permanent part of the fabric, not a chemical that is applied to the top.
- Comforter filling is 100 percent polyester.
- Knitted polyester fabric skirt with 15" pocket depth.
- Sizes: queen 60" x 80"; king 78" x 80"; cal king 72" x 84".
- Color: white.
- Imported from China.
- Comfort House 68813F.