| Moisture Wicking Comforter - - Unique comforter wicks moisture away while you sleep thanks to embedded Cocona® technology in the shell.
400 thread count comforter shell made from 80/20 blend of cotton and Cocona, a new all-natural patented technology that helps bedding wick away moisture extremely fast. 100 percent polyester fiberfill with self piping.
How Cocona Works: The average person releases approximately 1 ounce of perspiration (moisture) vapor per hour during sleep. Cocona technology quickly removes the moisture to provide a dryer more restful sleep environment.
Cocona is a new all-natural patented technology that helps bedding wick away moisture extremely fast.
- Cocona technology utilizes active microporous particles to provide up to 800 percent more surface area than traditional fabrics.
- Spreading moisture over a larger surface area accelerates evaporation to maintain a drier more comfortable environment for a more restful sleep.
- Cocona is contained within the actual fabric and will not wear out or wash off.
- Cocona is a permanent part of the fabric, not a chemical that is applied to the top.
- Sizes: queen and king.
- Queen 88" x 90"; fill weight 41 ounces.
- King 104" x 90"; fill weight 48 ounces.
- Colors: white, ivory, and sage.
- Imported from China.
- Comfort House 66812F.