Moisture Wicking Comforter
400 thread count comforter shell made from 80/20 blend of cotton and Cocona, a new all-natural patented technology that helps bedding wick away moisture extremely fast. 100 percent polyester fiberfill with self piping.
How Cocona Works: The average person releases approximately 1 ounce of perspiration (moisture) vapor per hour during sleep. Cocona technology quickly removes the moisture to provide a dryer more restful sleep environment.
- Cocona technology utilizes active microporous particles to provide up to 800 percent more surface area than traditional fabrics.
- Spreading moisture over a larger surface area accelerates evaporation to maintain a drier more comfortable environment for a more restful sleep.
- Cocona is contained within the actual fabric and will not wear out or wash off.
- Cocona is a permanent part of the fabric, not a chemical that is applied to the top.
- Sizes: queen and king.
- Queen 88" x 90"; fill weight 41 ounces.
- King 104" x 90"; fill weight 48 ounces.
- Colors: white, ivory, and sage.
- Imported from China.
- Comfort House 66812F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!