Model Railroad Sign
Model Railroad Miniature Say Anything Sign - - in sizes to fit HO, T, and N scale model train setups. Made in USA.
- It is, of course, possible to purchase miniature paper decals of standard signs to fit on your model railroad layout. But why settle for the ordinary when you can create something really special.
- GOOD NEWS: Comfort House now gives you the opportunity to install custom engraved acrylic plastic signs that Say Anything! Whatever you want on a miniature sign for your railroad layout. Custom made just for you.
- Put your name on the feed store.
- Name a building after a grandchild.
- Insert the actual name of your home town on your train station.
- And on . . and on . . and on . .
- NOTE: The sample sign on this page is mounted on a Bachman plastic building to show the sign in a model train setting with train tracks. Building not included.
- We can put anything you specify on your sign.
- Our tiny one- or two-line signs are manufactured in three sizes to fit your scale requirements.
- Size 1 is 2.25"W x 1/2"H x 1/8 (shown above in yellow).
- Size 2 is 1.5"W x 5/16"H x 1/8 (shown above in blue).
- Size 3 is 1"W x 1/4"H x 1/8 (shown above in green).
- Both lines can hold up to sixteen (16) characters (including spaces).
- If you are ordering a one-line sign, please leave the Line 2 input box empty.
- Eight vivid color combinations: sky blue with white engraving; black with white engraving; white with black engraving; brushed gold with black engraving; brushed stainless with black engraving; kelley green with white engraving; red with white engraving; and yellow with black engraving.
- Includes a strip of double-sided tape that you can trim to size to mount your sign.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2256.