Miracle Juicer MJ3000
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Fresh, rich juice flows instantly from the spout while dry pulp is ejected into the external hopper.
- The Miracle Juicer handles carrots, honeydew, pears, watermelon, beets, apples, pineapple, berries, grapes, and more.
- Makes natural, preservative-free fruit and vegetable juices at home every day.
- Using a stainless steel cutting blade/strainer assembly, fresh juice flows instantly from the spout while pulp is automatically ejected to the external collection container (just lift off to empty).
- Convenient and efficient large feed tube minimizes cutting and prep time.
- The MJ3000 features a uniquely designed inclined body, similar to commercial juicers, to maximize juice flow.
- Automatic pulp ejection.
- Removable pulp container for continuous juicing.
- Includes everything you need (except the fruit and vegetables) to start juicing immediately: pusher, juice collector cup, pulp container, cleaning brush, and instructions.
- Two speeds for soft and hard fruits and vegetables.
- Brushed stainless steel housing.
- Easy to clean. All juicing parts simply unclamp and lift apart. Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- BPA free.
- 120 volts; AC; 700-watt motor; UL approved.
- Comfort House 67962F.
- To extract the maximum amount of juice, always press the pusher down slowly.
- Use fresh fruit and vegetables, as they contain more juice. Pineapples, beetroots, celery stalks, apples, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, melons, tomatoes, pomegranates, oranges and grapes are particularly suitable for processing in the juice extractor.
- You don't have to remove thin peels or skins. Only thick peels, e.g. those of oranges and other citrus items need to be removed. Small lemons may be juiced with the skin in place.
- Apple juice turns brown very quickly. You can slow down this process by adding a few drops of lemon juice.
- Fruits that contain starch, such as bananas, papayas, avocados, figs, and mangoes, are not suitable for processing in the juice extractor. Use a food processor, blender, or bar blender to process these fruits.
- Leaves and leaf stalks of lettuce, for example, can also be processed in the juice extractor.
- Drink the juice immediately after you have extracted it. If it is exposed to air for some time, the juice will lose its taste and nutritional value.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!