MedReady MR-357 Cellular GSM Medication Dispenser
| MedReady MR-357 Cellular GSM Medication Dispenser - - automated pill dispenser with cellular GSM compliance monitoring.
Available with audible alarm only or with audible alarm and flashing light. (Note: audible and visual alarms can be independently turned on or off.)
- This new generation of MedReady utilizes cellular GSM communication cell towers to send and receive compliance events between the MedReady Dispenser and MedReady servers.
- Dispenser location does not require either a land phone line or internet access.
- Timed alarm system provides next dosage automatically.
- Only the most recent medication dose is available.
- Pill tray rotates to the next dose when the next alarm sounds.
- If patient misses a dose, the dispenser denies access to the missed dose.
- Holds 28 doses of dry medication (pills or capsules). Can be set up to dispense 1 dose a day for 28 days; 2 doses a day for 14 days; 3 doses a day for 9 days; or 4 doses a day for 7 days.
- Check compliance history, change dispensing times, and update all device settings via the MedReady website.
- All medication compliance events are communicated in real time via email, text, and automated phone call.
- Monthly service plan includes monitoring and MedReady.net compliance website access.
- Service plan sold at MedReady.net website.
- Large 0.5" LED displays the time and is used to set the alarms.
- Dimensions: 10.25" diameter x 3" deep; weighs 2.5 pounds.
- 120 volt; 60 Hz; 6 watts; 6' power cord; UL approved.
- Color: blue with beige.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 67235F.