Mechanical Keyless Entry Lock
| Mechanical Keyless Entry Lock - - is a lever handle door lock that locks and unlocks with a digital control pad not a key.
Locks every time on the outside when you close the door. The inside handle is always unlocked, allowing you to go out without having to do anything to unlock it. The lock will still be locked from the outside after going out from the inside. The inside of the lock is always in "passage" mode.
- Lever handle on both inside and outside.
- Replaces a standard door knob or lever on the entry door.
- Can lock every time the door closes or remain unlocked (passage mode).
- Ideal for residential entry doors, storage rooms, commercial doors.
- Changeable handing.
- Mechanical reliability.
- Teflon coated.
- Easy installation.
- Easy to change the combination.
- Comes standard with 2-3/8" latch.
- Covers standard 2-1/8" hole.
- Dimensions: 1.625"W x 2.25"D x 5.5"H.
- Total coverage with trim plates: 2.5"W x 6.5"H.
- ADA lever size: 4"W x 1"H.
- Colors: antique brass, bright brass, satin chrome, satin nickel, antique bronze, marine grade (for areas close to salt water).
- Comfort House 67355F.