Mechanical Keyless Entry Lock
Mechanical Keyless Entry Lock - - is a lever handle door lock that locks and unlocks with a digital control pad not a key.
- Lever handle on both inside and outside.
- Replaces a standard door knob or lever on the entry door.
- Can lock every time the door closes or remain unlocked (passage mode).
- Ideal for residential entry doors, storage rooms, commercial doors.
- Changeable handing.
- Mechanical reliability.
- Teflon coated.
- Easy installation.
- Easy to change the combination.
- Comes standard with 2-3/8" latch.
- Covers standard 2-1/8" hole.
- Dimensions: 1.625"W x 2.25"D x 5.5"H.
- Total coverage with trim plates: 2.5"W x 6.5"H.
- ADA lever size: 4"W x 1"H.
- Colors: antique brass, bright brass, satin chrome, satin nickel, antique bronze, marine grade (for areas close to salt water).
- Comfort House 67355F.