Royal Pedic 7-Zone Royal Latex Mattress
People who can afford the very best natural latex mattresses buy a Royal Pedic. Among those who sleep on Royal-Pedics are 6 past presidents; 2 kings; and numerous well-known actors, actresses, and athletes. Royal-Pedic uses only the finest materials from around the world -- lamb's wool from New Zealand, natural latex from Indonesia and Malaysia and manufactured in Europe, cotton grown in the United States, and elegant European 100 percent cotton fabrics.
The mattress described on this page is the Royal Latex FIRM tufted-top mattress (the inner padding is hand tufted, compressing it for exceptional back support and minimizing body impressions). The tufting process creates the "dimples" visible in the inset picture above. Learn more about Royal Pedic's hand-tufting process.
Available in 6 luxury sizes and with or without a box spring. Or select a 7-Zone Royal Latex mattress with a quilt top, rather than a tufted top.
The 7-Zone Natural Latex Mattress supports your spine in a natural, comfortable position that's not too hard and not too soft. This luxury mattress features seven firmness zones - - head and neck, shoulder and upper back, lumbar, pelvic, knee, lower leg, and foot and ankle - - that are anatomically designed for correct sleeping posture and exquisite comfort. You get just the correct level of mattress support for your natural body curves.
ADVANTAGES OF 7-ZONE NATURAL LATEX MATTRESSSES
- No-spring construction provides motionless comfort for undisturbed sleep.
- Special pin-core construction allows for ventilation of body heat.
- Predictable comfort. Natural foam latex retains its firmness level regardless of the temperature. Unlike temperature-sensitive foam mattresses, you'll enjoy predictable comfort. Forget about waiting for your body to heat up the mattress so it will contour to you.
- Independent support even with two people of varying body weights. You won't have to suffer through another night of disturbed sleep because the sleeping surface isn't level. No more rolling together when you don't want to.
- Correct alignment for people of varying heights. Regardless of whether you are 6'9" tall or 5' tall, your body will line up properly in the seven zones.
- Symmetric design so that you can rotate the mattress head to foot or top to bottom and always receive the benefits of all seven zones.
- Pressure-point relief to your hips and shoulders. The mattress is zoned to be softer in the shoulder/upper back and pelvic zones than elsewhere. In each of these zones, Pressure Relaxation Channels give additional flexibility so the mattress can conform to your body. Gives relaxing pressure-point relief and spinal alignment for both back and side sleeping.
- Proper lower-back support. Firmness in the Lumbar Zone prevents your spine from sagging.
- Can be rotated from head to toe and turned over just like any other mattress.
- Can be used on top of a matching Royal Pedic box spring (sold below), solid platform, or slat-style platform (as long as the slats are no farther than 1.5" apart).
The 7-Zone Natural Latex Mattress is perfect for use directly on a platform bed.
Dimensions for 7-Zone Natural Latex Mattress (L x H; weight): Twin 75" x 38"; 84 pounds. Twin XL 80" x 38"; 89 pounds. Full 75" x 53"; 121 pounds. Queen 80" x 60"; 144 pounds. California King (CKing) 84" x 72"; 185 pounds. Eastern King (EKing) 80" x 76"; 185 pounds. Mattress is approximately 8.5 to 9" thick. 10-year non-prorated mfg. warranty.
Royal Pedic Box Springs are expensive, no question about it. Here's why: The queen-size Royal Pedic box spring contains 106 coils (that's 22 percent more coils than an average-quality box spring). In addition, the Royal Pedic box spring contains 50 percent more coils than average in the center third (going from the head to the foot of the bed) of the box spring! The center third is the area were most of your body weight is located. Further, 9.5 gauge heat-tempered steel coils and extra-heavy-duty border wire are used for extra support on the edge of the box spring for sleeping or sitting on the edge of the bed.
Dimensions of 7-Zone Mattress & Box Spring (L x H; total weight of mattress & box spring set): Twin (75" x 38"; 159 pounds); Twin XL (80" x 38"; 169 pounds); Full (75" x 53"; 230 pounds); Queen (80" x 60"; 272 pounds); Eastern King (80" x 76"; 343 pounds); California King (84" x 72"; 343 pounds). Mattresses are approximately 8.5 to 9" thick; box springs are approximately 8" thick; overall thickness approximately 16.5 to 17". 10-year non-prorated mfg. warranty.
(What is the difference between a California king and Eastern king?)
For complete information on Royal Pedic delivery services, trial period, and return policy, click here.