Uwharrie 1082 Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chair
- Available in pine wood or polymer.
- Uwharrie pine wooden outdoor furniture is crafted of hand-selected, domestically harvested, pressure-treated 1" solid pine.
- Milled from plantation-grown southern pine, a renewable resource.
- Pine is the wood of choice for ski lodge decks, marina docks, and landscape walks.
- Individual wood pieces are lightly distressed and sanded to reveal bare wood in random areas. This natural rustic quality is enhanced over time as the chair is exposed to the outdoor elements. The result is a truly unique, original piece of furniture that offers an antique look while maintaining its quality.
- You should expect to see some additional paint loss and some surface cracking; exposed wood will eventually turn dark.
- Choose natural wood or select one of the 28 Uwharrie colors. Natural wood can be stained or painted by the owner (or left natural).
- Uwharrie offers a limited lifetime warranty against rot, water damage, and insect infestation.
- Premium Uwharrie Polymer has a hand-painted matte finish that provides the luxurious look and feel of wood, with the ability to touch up stained or faded surfaces.
- Choose natural polymer or select one of the 28 Uwharrie colors.
- Warranted for a lifetime against splitting, rotting, decaying, chipping, water damage, and insect infestation.
- Thanks to Uwharrie's weather-resistant construction, you can leave your furniture outside year-round, regardless of weather conditions or climate.
- Colors: natural, white, hunter, lime, forest green, island green, mint green, apple green, aqua, Caribbean blue, BT blue, twilight blue, New England red, rustic red, tractor red, persimmon, tangerine, flamingo, coral red, butter, sunshine yellow, canary yellow, BT gold, golden mustard, olive gray, coffee, black, robin's egg blue, and mauve.
- Dimensions: 32"W x 62"D x 46"H; weighs 100 pounds.
- Assembles in approximately 20 minutes.
- Made in USA.
- Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 71439F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!