Lockey E-Digital Electronic Remote Control Digital Door Lock
| Lockey E-Digital Electronic Remote Control Digital Door Lock + 2 Remote Units - - deadbolt, knob, or lever style.
Note: For remote control operation, Lockey E-Digital Electronic Remote Control Digital Door Lock requires the Lockey remote control. Doesn't work with other remotes.
- Battery powered. No wiring needed. Easy to install.
- Can house up to six user codes.
- Illuminated key pad for easy operation in the dark.
- Audible/visual confirmations of activation.
- Auto-locking function improves security and convenience.
- Features a one-time disposable user code.
- Program and change codes with the touch of a button in seconds. Accepts security codes from 4 to 10 digits.
- One master code for set up.
- User codes can be temporarily disabled.
- Auto-stop operation with beep sounds for one minute after four failed attempts.
- Auto latch bolt locking detection prevents incomplete door locking.
- Able to restore default setting when user codes are forgotten.
- Includes low-battery indicator.
- Use four (4) AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Outside dimensions with trim plate: 3-1/8"W x 1-3/16"D x 5-1/2"H.
- Inside dimensions with trim plate: 2-3/4"W x 1-3/4"D x 7-1/4"H.
- Finishes: antique brass, bright brass, satin chrome, satin nickel, antique bronze.