| Seeds of Life Olive Tree - - living tree ready for planting. An all occasion "just because" gift plant always welcomed by the recipient. Or specifically for a New Baby, In Memory, Anniversary, Birthday, Get Well, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparent's Day, or a Teacher.
Between January 1 and mid-April (approximately), recipients receive a certificate acknowledging your gift and the anticipated shipping date (see small image above). Another hand-written gift card with your personal message will accompany the gift tree shipment.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Includes detailed care instructions. Click small image above to read.
Be sure to add a personalized engraved tree tag to your olive tree gift. Holds up to 50 characters (see sample in small image above).
Each olive tree gift box includes a personal gift card appropriate to the occasion. Please type your gift message (up to 150 characters) on the order form at checkout.
- The olive tree is a symbol of abundance, peace, and friendship.
- These unique olive trees are prolific fruiting trees and hardy growers in many climates.
- Grows to a maximum of 25'.
- Easy to grow indoors or out.
- A basic rule of thumb before planting a gift tree in the ground is to treat the tree like other houseplants. Enough water to keep the soil moist and a little natural light will help your gift tree get to the stage of a spring planting in the ground.
- In cold climates plant this olive gift tree in a container to bring inside during cold winter temperatures below 15 degrees.
- Sizes: small 10" tall; medium 16" tall.
- Comfort House 66553F.
- Seeds of Life SGTSN1OL / SGTSM1OL.
Sorry, not currently available.