Laundry POD Non Electric Washing System
Laundry POD Non Electric Washing System - - is the new eco-friendly hand-washing machines.
- Perfect for RVs, boats, camping trips, pool cabana, dorm rooms, and apartments.
- Portable clothes washer that can be used anywhere, doesn't have a plug, needs no energy source, and consumes less water than a conventional washing machine.
- Uses only 5 gallons of water per load versus up to 50 gallons for standard machines.
- No electricity or other energy source required.
- Minimizes environmental impact every time you do a load of laundry. Saves money. Saves trips to the laundromat.
- Washing instructions: Place on a stable surface near sink (to drain). Half fill with water and a tiny amount of detergent. Load in garments and soak a few minutes. Turn handle to agitate for 1-2 minutes. Drain water through door on side. Then turn the handle quickly to spin clothes until there is no more water (works a little like a giant salad spinner). Fill the tub with fresh water. Turn handle for another 1-2 minutes for rinse cycle. Drain. Hang clothes to dry completely.
- Wash, spin, and rinse in less than 10 minutes.
- Holds up to 10 garments.
- Perfect for "hand washing" delicate garments.
- Fits under most sinks when not in use.
- Includes flexible drain hose.
- Dimensions: 14.45"L x 14.02"D x 13.55"H; weighs 6.49 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: white or green.
- Comfort House 66349F.