| La Crosse Alerts Temperature and Humidity Alert System - - La Crosse ALERTS™ Monitor and Alert System sends custom text and e-mail alerts to notify you when the temperature or humidity in the designated area exceeds your desired range, when the battery is low, or when the connection is lost. System consists of one gateway; one TX60 sensor; and either no probe, one dry probe OR one wet probe depending on your application and the style you select.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Protect people, pets, plants, and valuables from dangerous temperatures and humidity with an affordable, easy-to-use remote monitor and alert system.
Here's how it works:
Low temperature alerts can help you prevent damage from frozen pipes and protect sensitive plants and animals from harsh conditions. High temperature alerts can help you prevent mold and mildew and food spoilage and protect plants, animals, and electronic devices from overheating.
- Gateway connects to router.
- Temperature/humidity sensor transmits data to gateway.
- Gateway uploads data to the La Crosse Alerts website for 24/7 monitoring.
- Alerts are sent via e-mail or text message.
- 200' wireless range.
- Router and high-speed Internet required.
See small image above for Service Plan details. Note: After 1 year the cost of the Enhanced Monitoring Service is $.99 per month billed annually for a total of $11.88. After 5 years the cost of the Basic Service is $.49 per month billed annually for a total of $5.88.
- Use the online control panel for 24/7 monitoring anywhere with Internet via iphone or other smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- View current readings or a seven-day history graph.
- Change alert settings anytime or download the measurement log.
- View current air temperature, relative humidity, and probe temperature readings on the sensorís LCD.
- Monitor the temperature of wet or dry environments with a separate probe.
- Add up to four more sensors for other areas within a 200' wireless range. Additional sensors sold separately (see Related Products).
- Sensors require two (2) AAA batteries (not included).
- Comfort House 66660F.
- La Crosse Alerts D111.E1.WGB / D111.101.E1.BP.DGP / D111.101.E1.BP.WGP.
Some typical applications: backyard temperature and humidity; plants, greenhouses, and gardens; livestock, fish, and pets; pools and spas; refrigerators and freezers; wine cellars and humidors; aquariums and terrariums; basements, garages, and attics; computer facilities.