John Boos RN-BF Rouge et Noir Bloc de Foyer Kitchen Island
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Lower shelf provides always-useful extra storage.
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products.
- 5" thick cherry end grain top.
- Cherry top puts a dramatic spin on your standard hardwood butcher block.
- Black painted base with apron drawer.
- Slatted lower shelf.
- Cherry top finished with Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax, which combines natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil.
- The all natural cream formula penetrates into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier, and locks in moisture.
- Dimensions: 36" x 24" x 34"H; weighs 233 pounds.
- Assembly required.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Every piece of John Boos furniture is made to order.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 66674F.
- John Boos RN-BF.
This item requires truck delivery. End of truck delivery.
To receive a price quote for a John Boos item or color not shown, please send an email to our help desk.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!