John Boos RAPA Maple Cutting Board
| John Boos RAPA Maple Cutting Board - - Patriot Board features a routed wave design and juice groove with pour spout.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Juice groove with spout helps keep tablecloth clean when carving or serving juicy meats.
Built on 125 years of John Boos expertise. John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products. 1-year mfg. warranty. John Boos boards are made to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- 2.25" thick hard rock maple.
- End-grain constructed butcher block.
- Helps preserve edge of your fine cutlery.
- Safe for all food preparation.
- Premium-quality renewable and sustainable hardwood.
- Boos Block® Cream with Beeswax finish.
- Made in USA.
- Three sizes: 20" x 15" (17 pounds)"; 24" x 18" (27.5 pounds); 30" x 23" (48 pounds).
- Comfort House 66694F.
- John Boos RAPA02 / RAPA03 / RAPA06.
To receive a price quote for a John Boos item or color not shown, please send an email to our help desk.