John Boos MET-WC Metro Wire Cart
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Numbered markings on the posts for no-guess assembly. Get it right the first time.
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products.
- 27" x 21" x 1.5" blended maple, cherry, or walnut top with Varnique finish.
- Two adjustable chrome wire shelves.
- Each shelf has an 800-pound capacity (weight must be evenly distributed).
- 3" locking casters.
- Dimensions: 27" x 21" x 36"H; weighs 58 pounds (with maple top, 56 pounds with cherry top, 54 pounds with walnut top.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Some assembly required.
- Every piece of John Boos furniture is made to order.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 66677F.
- John Boos MET-MWC-1 maple / MET-CWC-1 cherry / MET-WWC-1 walnut.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!