| John Boos CUCR05 / CUCR04 Rustica Kitchen Island - - A very imposing American Heritage kitchen island built with a 4" thick hard maple end grain top and traditional base featuring gracefully turned legs.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Optional lower shelf makes storage space out of lost space.
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products.
This item requires truck delivery. End of truck delivery.
- Topped with hardworking 4" butcher block top.
- Available with a solid lower shelf.
- Two sizes: 30x24 with one dovetailed drawer and 48x24 with two dovetailed drawers.
- CUCR04 Rustica: 30" x 24" x 34.5"H; one drawer; weighs 132 pounds.
- CUCR04-SHF Rustica: 30" x 24" x 34.5"H; one drawer; shelf; weighs 155 pounds.
- CUCR05 Rustica: 48" x 24" x 34.5"H; two drawers; weighs 171 pounds.
- CUCR05-SHF Rustica (a John Boos best-seller): 48" x 24" x 34.5"H; two drawers; shelf; weighs 201 pounds.
- In addition to the natural maple base shown above, you can order your base in any of these John Boos colors: Base colors: basil, sporty blue, eggplant, black, barn red, alabaster, tangerine, apple green, sage, buttercup yellow, natural maple.
- Maple top finished with Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax, which combines natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil.
- The all natural cream formula penetrates into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier, and locks in moisture.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Some assembly required.
- Every piece of John Boos furniture is made to order. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
To receive a price quote for a John Boos item or color not shown, please send an email to our help desk.