| John Boos CCB2015-225 2.25" Maple Chopping Block - - reversible end grain cutting board made in the USA.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Reversible with hand grips.
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products. 1-year mfg. warranty. John Boos boards are made to order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- 2.25" hard rock maple.
- End-grain constructed butcher block.
- Helps preserve edge of your fine cutlery.
- Safe for all food preparation.
- Premium-quality renewable and sustainable hardwood.
- Built on 125 years of John Boos expertise.
- Boos Block® Cream with Beeswax finish.
- Three sizes: 20" x 15" (21 pounds); 18" x 18" (22 pounds); 24" x 18" (27 pounds).
- Comfort House 66692F.
- John Boos CCB2015-225 / CCB1818-225 / CCB2418-225.
To receive a price quote for a John Boos item or color not shown, please send an email to our help desk.