| Japanese Sushi Knife - - for cutting raw fish.
Skilled use of a professional sushi knife will enable you to avoid bruising or tearing delicate fish.
- Single grind knife with a long narrow blade, razor sharp edge, and pointed tip.
- Thin, sharp edge makes cleaner cuts through the soft flesh of fish.
- Blade constructed of a special type of stainless steel designed for maximum edge retention.
- Slip-resistant handle.
- A sushi knife should never be used to cut harder objects.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Dry the knife thoroughly after each use.
- Four blade lengths: 8-3/8", 10-5/8", 11-7/8", 13".
- Knife weights: 0.6 pounds, 0.7 pounds, 0.8 pounds, 0.9 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67249F.