Adjustable Wheelchair Mount for iPad and Tablet Devices
Adjustable Wheelchair Mount for iPad and Tablet Devices - - enables you to stay comfortably connected right from your wheelchair.
- Designed to clamp on lower bar of most standard wheelchairs with included hardware.
- Features a secure adjustable holder designed for 7" to 10" screen tablets between 6" and 8.5" wide.
- Can hold any current (i.e., as of March 2014) iPad model, including iPad Air and iPad Mini.
- Can also hold most other tablet lines such as the Kindle Fire, Nexus, Galaxy Tab, and Note tablets.
- The retractable holder locks in place and has special padding to securely grip and protect the tablet.
- The holder can rotate 360 degrees and is mounted to a height-adjustable stand with multiple joints that can pivot or rotate to get any viewing angle or position needed.
- The tablet holder has quick-release buttons, making the tablet easy to access and remove.
- Steel and plastic construction.
- Assembly required.
- Holder adjusts from 6" to 8.5" wide.
- Stand height adjustment (approximate): 23" to 36" from the base.
- Comfort House 67746GF.