| Insta-bed 840019 EZ Bed elevated airbed with built-in legs and frame. This innovative queen size airbed comes with an integrated frame, a total of 24 legs that support the bed, and the new NeverFlat™ AC pump technology that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night.
The frame consists of telescoping legs and a series of steel and plastic connectors. This design provides a supporting structure and allows the bed to collapse compactly.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Sensors monitor air pressure continuously and activate a silent secondary pump as needed to maintain firmness while you are sleeping.
Dual pump system. Primary pump fully inflates the bed to your desired comfort sleeping level. Once inflated the secondary pump maintains the chosen comfort level.
Self-deploying design: your Insta-bed EZ Bed sets itself up as it fills with air. To reverse the process, turn pump to deflate and airbed will collapse back to nearly original size. Wrap airbed and frame back into attached cover and zip together. Takes about 2 minutes.
NEED TO KNOW:
This product is also referred to as our air mattress with legs.
- Three personal mattress comfort levels: plush, medium, firm.
- Inflates in about 1 minute.
- There are four legs on each side plus 20 more legs (10 each side/middle) that support the bed frame.
- Includes a rolling storage case that unzips and lays flat under the open bed (as shown in big picture).
- Airbed itself is 7.5" thick.
- Inflated airbed on frame (as shown in large image): 78" x 60" x 18"H.
- Frame only: 64" x 54" x 11.5"H.
- Case with EZ Bed inside: 18" x 18" x 38"; 55.6 pounds.
- Electric pump. 120 volts; 60Hz (main pump), 105 watts, 6' power cord; UL approved.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 66417F.
- Insta-bed 840019.
EZ Bed has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
, January 9, 2013
Posted By: Carol Location: Lees Summit, MO How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time