Theratherm moist heat pad
Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and retained in the outer flannel cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the rapid heat rise forces the moisture out of the flannel cover onto your skin. Digital hand control enables you to set treatment temperature and duration.
Provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasm and inflammation after a day of recreation, gardening, jogging, or household activities.
Set temperature range between 88 degrees and 166 degrees F. Set time between 1 and 60 minutes.
Size: 14" x 27". Removable 60/40 cotton/poly flannel cover. 50 watts; 6' power cord; CE approved. 1-year mfg. warranty.
Note: Medium 14" x 14" Theratherm pad and small 7" x 15" Theratherm pad are shown in Related Products.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.