| Science of Sleep Hold & Cold Therapeutic Gelly Roll Pillow - - Patented therapeutic pillow features a cervical roll with removable gel core for customizable hot or cold pillow therapy and a soft fiber-filled head cradle.
Note from the manufacturer: This pillow has been designed to naturally position the head and neck to eliminate neck pain and muscle tension while increasing sleeping comfort. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the elimination of neck pain or muscle tension produced by certain anatomic conditions or physical anomalies.
- Gel pack heats in the microwave or chills in the freezer.
- Gel core molds to the contours of your neck and provides warm or cold neck support that helps reduce stress, tension, and pressure on your face and neck.
- Encourages correct sleeping posture with an unobstructed airway, which allows for easier breathing and more comfortable sleep.
- Heat-sink characteristics of the Gelly Roll™ core help dissipate body heat, reduce perspiration, and enhance sleeping comfort.
- Soft, zippered polycotton cover.
- Uses standard size pillowcase.
- Dimensions: 21" x 15" x 5".
- Comfort House 66865F.
- Science of Sleep® SS6243 Hot & Cold Therapeutic Gelly-Roll™ pillow.