Herbmat Herb Growing Mat
Herbmat Herb Growing Mat - - is a 2' x 6' roll of white weed blocker material with a color-coded planting diagram, pre-cut holes, and 32 pre-planted non-GMO seedballs. Edible herb garden in a box designed for small urban gardens.
- Your Herbmat™ comes with eight different types of herb plants and 32 individual seed balls (non-GMO, not genetically modified seeds).
- The eight herb seed varieties are basil, dill, sage, chives, mint, parsley, thyme, and summer savory.
- Saves garden set-up and planting time. No cutting or sourcing. Everything you need is in the package.
- Maximizes small garden spaces.
- Makes planting easier.
- Keeps plants organized and suppresses weeds, too.
- Just roll out the mat on top of your soil and match the labeled seed balls with the planting squares. Press the seed balls into their colored spots on the grid.
- Holes are 1.5" in diameter and spaced for easy planting.
- Spots are laid out for "companion planting," placing plants next to each other to help attract the best bugs for each plant and help each other grow.
- Attached drip irrigation pipe allows you to connect the mat to your garden hose.
- Black pipe is 6.25' long and made of polypropylene with a cloth sleeve. No special equipment needed. Pipe plugs into a standard generic garden hose.
- Then just turn on the water for 10-15 minutes each day to avoid over- or under-watering.
- Replant and use the Herbmat for 3 to 5 years with plants you purchase from your local nursery.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 67601F.