Low voltage electric blanket
| Low voltage electric blanket with Safe & Warm technology from Perfect Fit makes the SoftHeat blanket the world's safest heated blanket. Operates using less than 25 volts!
Traditionally all UL-listed electric blankets in North America have operated at 120 volts. This blanket, however, operates with non-hazardous low voltage, providing you with the safest electric blanket ever produced. So turn down your thermostat and still stay toasty warm.
Besides being safe, the low voltage electric blanket is exceptionally soft, cozy, and comfortable. Plush microfiber runs from top to toe, and the thin wires are virtually unnoticeable. It is so luxurious that you'll want to use it all year. For warm weather use, just store the controls.
This particular model is known as our triple rib blanket for the decorative lines, or ribs, that run horizontally across it. Each set of ribs is spaced apart by approximately one inch.
Unlike other warming blankets, Soft Heat low voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to assure that the blanket never causes you an electric shock.
- Automatic preheat function warms to your dial setting in about 15 minutes. Delivers consistent and even heat distribution all night long.
- However, neither your blanket nor bed will feel hot to the touch. Low voltage blankets produce enough heat to keep you warm and comfortable while you sleep. They are not designed to produce enough heat to make the bed hot. We suggest you spend several days experimenting with the settings until you find your personal comfort level.
- Automatic shutoff after 10 hours.
- Gentle, all-over, consistent warmth without hot spots or cold spots.
- Lighted, simple-to-use controller has large, easy-to-read numbers and on/off switch. Settings range is LO, 1-9, HI. Silent, no-click operation; non-slip back.
- Machine wash; tumble dry.
Warming blanket ships with bedside controller, power supply box, 6' power supply cord, 6' controller cord, and 10' controller cord. Queen and King size have 2 controllers, power supply boxes, and cords. Outer shell is 100 percent polyester fleece. Colors: beige, garnet red, sage, and natural. Night shadow shown in illustration is no longer available.
Power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed. Correct placement of power supply box and bedside control unit.
UL listed. 5-year mfg. warranty. Imported from China.
SAFETY INFORMATION from the manufacturer: Never use electric blankets with infants, invalids, anyone who cannot operate the controls properly, anyone who is insensitive to heat, or anyone who cannot understand the directions. Never use your electric blanket with a waterbed, a pull-out sofa, or an adjustable bed. Never use in combination with any other electric pads or blankets. Keep dogs, cats, and other pets away from electric blankets.
Authored by Jeffrey Gornstein.
Low Voltage Electric Blanket has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
Perfect fit heated blanket King size
, February 18, 2014
Posted By: Pat Broyles Location: New Mexico How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time