Kestrel 4400 Pocket Heat Stress Tracker
INCLUDES THESE HEAT STRESS RELATED MEASUREMENTS: Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), Mean Radiant Temperature (MRT), Thermal Work Limit (TWL), Globe Temperature, and Naturally Aspirated Wet Bulb Temperature.
- The Kestrel 4400 Pocket Heat Stress Tracker fits in a pocket or small Kestrel Belt Carry Case and provides accurate waterless WBGT measurements within minutes of exposure to the air.
- Also displays thermal work limit “TWL), another recognized composite heat stress prediction tool.
- For both WBGT and TWL, the Kestrel 4400 provides on-screen alarms when conditions enter the caution and danger zones, providing clear and immediate guidance that heat illness prevention steps are required.
- Easy-to-read backlit display.
- Minimum, Maximum, and Average values for every measurement.
- Patented external temperature and humidity sensors for fast and accurate readings.
- Includes protective case, tripod-compatible vane mount, two (2) AAA batteries, Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA from US and imported components.
- Styles: standard or with Bluetooth.
- Color: orange.
- Comfort House 66559F.
- Kestrel 4400.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!