| Kestrel 4400 Pocket Heat Stress Tracker - - provides critical measurements used to prevent heat-related illnesses and deaths. In particular, Kestrel 4400 measures wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT), often used in official exercise guidelines, in a rugged, affordable instrument.
INCLUDES THESE HEAT STRESS RELATED MEASUREMENTS: Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), Mean Radiant Temperature (MRT), Thermal Work Limit (TWL), Globe Temperature, and
Naturally Aspirated Wet Bulb Temperature.
A Heat Stress Tracker is essential equipment for anyone working or playing in extreme heat conditions, including athletes at all levels (high school, college, professional, recreational); athletic trainers; military training units and medics; and construction supervisors.
- The Kestrel 4400 Pocket Heat Stress Tracker fits in a pocket or small Kestrel Belt Carry Case and provides accurate waterless WBGT measurements within minutes of exposure to the air.
- Also displays thermal work limit “TWL), another recognized composite heat stress prediction tool.
- For both WBGT and TWL, the Kestrel 4400 provides on-screen alarms when conditions enter the caution and danger zones, providing clear and immediate guidance that heat illness prevention steps are required.
- Easy-to-read backlit display.
- Minimum, Maximum, and Average values for every measurement.
- Patented external temperature and humidity sensors for fast and accurate readings.
- Includes protective case, tripod-compatible vane mount, two (2) AAA batteries, Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA from US and imported components.
- Styles: standard or with Bluetooth.
- Color: orange.
- Comfort House 66559F.
- Kestrel 4400.