John Boos CU-HAR60 American Heritage Harvest Table
Impressive butcher block top is made from 4" thick, solid end-grain Northern hard rock maple. 60" x 30" oval surface is accessible from all sides and large enough for major food preparation events.
Harvest Table includes 2 slatted lower shelves for storage plus 3 unique wicker basket drawers for pots and pans, favorite kitchen machines, linens and towels, recipe ingredients, and more.
John Boos is America's oldest manufacturer of premium-quality kitchen equipment designed to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Since 1887, John Boos & Co. has proudly offered fine butcher blocks, cutting boards, kitchen workstations and carts, and other food preparation products.
Dimensions: 60"L x 30"W x 36"H; weighs 260 pounds. Base colors: useful gray stain, warm cherry stain, natural maple, barn red, caviar black.
1-year mfg. warranty. Some assembly required. Every piece of John Boos furniture is made to order. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.