Gravity1st Elevated Sleep Systems Mattress
Gravity1st™ Elevated Sleep Systems Mattress - - is an air mattress that properly elevates your head the doctor-recommended 7" above your feet to promote better rest for people with acid reflux and other common health issues.
- Patented AC pump inflates the mattress quickly.
- Deflates in seconds so you can make your bed as you normally do.
- Folds to store compactly.
- Easy inflation and deflation makes it easy to keep your bed flat during the day.
- Many doctors recommend head elevation to relieve acid reflux discomfort.
- Gravity helps keep stomach acid in the stomach, where it belongs.
- Head-elevated sleep is also beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn, GERD, hiatal hernias, colds/flu, allergies, and snoring.
- Head elevation may also be recommended for pregnancy and post-surgical recovery.
- Ultra-soft memory foam topper.
- Twin 78"L x 39"W x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 20 pounds. Supports up to 350 pounds.
- Full 74" x 54" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 23 pounds. Supports up to 350 pounds.
- Queen 78" x 60" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 29 pounds. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- King 80" x 74" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 32 pounds. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- 120 volts; 60Hz; 1.0 amp; 120 watts; 9' power cord.
- 1-year mg. warranty.
- Due to the personal nature of this product, we can only accept unopened returns.
- Available for shipment in USA only.
- Comfort House 67091F.