Gravity1st Elevated Sleep Systems Mattress
| Gravity1st™ Elevated Sleep Systems Mattress - - is an air mattress that properly elevates your head the doctor-recommended 7" above your feet to promote better rest for people with acid reflux and other common health issues.
Please note that the height of the Gravity1st elevated mattress is 11" at the head. If you have a tall mattress or luxury pillowtop, you might have trouble climbing into bed. If the mattress is really high, you can remove the mattress and put the Gravity1st directly on the box springs.
- Patented AC pump inflates the mattress quickly.
- Deflates in seconds so you can make your bed as you normally do.
- Folds to store compactly.
- Easy inflation and deflation makes it easy to keep your bed flat during the day.
- Many doctors recommend head elevation to relieve acid reflux discomfort.
- Gravity helps keep stomach acid in the stomach, where it belongs.
- Head-elevated sleep is also beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn, GERD, hiatal hernias, colds/flu, allergies, and snoring.
- Head elevation may also be recommended for pregnancy and post-surgical recovery.
- Ultra-soft memory foam topper.
- Twin 78"L x 39"W x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 20 pounds. Supports up to 350 pounds.
- Full 74" x 54" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 23 pounds. Supports up to 350 pounds.
- Queen 78" x 60" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 29 pounds. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- King 80" x 74" x 11" at the head & 3" at feet; weighs 32 pounds. Supports up to 500 pounds.
- 120 volts; 60Hz; 1.0 amp; 120 watts; 9' power cord.
- 1-year mg. warranty.
- Due to the personal nature of this product, we can only accept unopened returns.
- Available for shipment in USA only.
- Comfort House 67091F.