Madrid Backyard Gazebo
Madrid Backyard Gazebo - - can be bolted to concrete or a wood deck.
Includes pictured assembly instructions. Estimated assembly time is 2 to 3 hours.
- This very sturdy gazebo is designed for year-round use.
- Frame is made of heavy-gauge extruded aluminum and powder coated.
- Stunning dark-tinted roof is made of 4-mil, twin-wall opaque polycarbonate.
- Canopy design allows wind escapement.
- Includes ground stakes, patented connectors, and rust-free hardware (screws, nuts, and bolts).
- Canopy outside dimensions: 9'11"W x 13'2"L.
- Posts outside dimensions: 9' x 12'.
- Inside peak height: 9'6".
- Entry headroom height 6'10".
- Assembly required, using the included tools plus a Phillips screwdriver and pliers.
- Comfort House 67068F.