Madrid Backyard Gazebo
Madrid Backyard Gazebo - - can be bolted to concrete or a wood deck.
Includes pictured assembly instructions. Estimated assembly time is 2 to 3 hours.
- This very sturdy gazebo is designed for year-round use.
- Frame is made of heavy-gauge extruded aluminum and powder coated.
- Stunning dark-tinted roof is made of 4-mil, twin-wall opaque polycarbonate.
- Canopy design allows wind escapement.
- Includes ground stakes, patented connectors, and rust-free hardware (screws, nuts, and bolts).
- Canopy outside dimensions: 9'11"W x 13'2"L.
- Posts outside dimensions: 9' x 12'.
- Inside peak height: 9'6".
- Entry headroom height 6'10".
- Assembly required, using the included tools plus a Phillips screwdriver and pliers.
- Comfort House 67068F.
When should I expect delivery? Most in-stock items are shipped within 1 business day of receipt by UPS, FedEx, or Priority/First Class Mail. If an item has a special delivery time it will be noted in the product description. Casita, Patiomate, and Parts for them are currently running a 2-3 week delivery time.
We are a small family-run business.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.