Ballistic Nylon Rogue Front Pocket Wallet
| Ballistic Nylon Rogue Front Pocket Wallet - - budget friendly version of the front pocket Rogue Wallet with RFID protection. Made with a fabric originally developed for flak jackets worn by airman during World War II.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Fits comfortably and securely in your front pocket thanks to the patented curved edge.
RFID shielding technology is stitched directly into the fabric, protecting you from digital theft from a distance up to 30 feet.
- WalletGuard® RFID shielding technology is stitched directly into the fabric, protecting you from digital theft from a distance up to 30'.
- WalletGuard Helps to block the transmission of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) waves, which many cards emit through a small microchip embedded within the card.
- The technology that creates this electromagnetically opaque shield is a nano-thin layer of metal sandwiched between an inner and outer layer of paper.
- The combination of paper and metal bonded together is exceedingly durable and should provide protection for about three years.
- The wallet billfold opens at the top and holds both American and international currency.
- Comfortably holds six standard credit cards.
- Also contains three card slots, an ID pocket, and a stash pocket.
- Dimensions: 5"L x 3.375"W x 0.25" thick; weighs 1.4 ounce.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: charcoal black, forest green, gunmetal gray.
- Comfort House 67967F.