Roosevelt Flat Top 12' x 12' Vinyl Pergola Looks Like Wood
Roosevelt Flat Top 12' x 12' Vinyl Pergola Looks Like Wood - -
- Better-than-wood material looks like real cedar wood but has all the maintenance-free attributes of vinyl.
- Cedar color material is derived from a state-of-the-art melding of vinyl and recycled wood pulp.
- Plain 5" x 5" posts with sculptured finials accenting the ends of each cross slat.
- Dimensions: 144" x 144" x 105.75" high.
- Cedar color vinyl.
- 10-year mfg. warranty.
- Assembly required.
- This pergola requires a drill, level, ladder, measuring tape, 2x6ís, and two people to assemble.
- For installation on a wood deck or concrete patio, you will need New England Arbors bolt-down bracket set (sold separately -- see Related Products) and 4"x4" pressure-treated wood posts purchased from your local hardware store.
- For an in-ground installation, you can extend the posts with pressure treated lumber wood inserts purchased from your local hardware store.
- To increase the shade under your pergola, cover the roof with a Canvas Shade Topper (sold separately -- see Related Products).
- Comfort House 67143F.