Firefend Flame Retardant Blackout Curtain Panel
| Firefend Flame Retardant Blackout Curtain Panel - - solid color drapery panel made of certified flame-retardant fabric featuring Ignite Not™ technology. Non-toxic.
firefend™ is a true blackout certified to block 99.95 percent of light. Neutral champagne color. Sold by the single 44" wide panel.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURES: Flame retardant. Blackout. Machine washable. Noise reducing. Energy saving.
Flame retardant firefend curtain panels are fully lined with a white 99 percent blackout lining that also reduces noise and and helps save energy by reducing window-related energy loss when compared to unlined drape or bare window.
Each unit of firefend has a sewn-in lot identification label with a unique identifier tracing the panel back to its individual testing report and listing the date of manufacture. Every production lot is independently tested and certified by an AALA / ISO17025 Accredited Laboratory.
- Back tab header slides easily onto curtain rod. Or you can hang the panels to achieve a rod-pocket look. Fits window hardware up to 3" in diameter.
- Each panel is 44" wide. (Note: You will need to purchase two panels to cover a window as shown in the picture above.)
- Meets these FR codes and regulations: National Fire Protection Association NFPA 701 2010 small scale and California Title 19.
- 100 percent polyester.
- All panels are 44" wide and come in the following lengths: 63" and 95".
Care instructions: Machine wash separately using cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry separately on gentle cycle, no heat. Iron with low heat as needed.
- Flame-retardant properties will not wash out.
- Made in USA of imported fabric.
- Color: champagne.
- Comfort House 67548.
- Special Order.