| Firefend Flame Retardant Solid Color Thermal Drapery Panel is made in USA. Our traditional solid color curtain is backed with Ignite-Not™ thermal coating.
Sold by the single panel. Each panel is 50" wide. (Note: You will need to purchase two panels to cover a window as shown in the small pictures.)
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Back tab header slides easily onto curtain rod.
In addition to being flame retardant, firefend™ curtain panels help save energy by reducing window-energy loss. The thermal drapes also cut down on outside light and noise.
DISCONTINUED! Sorry, this item is no longer available. See replacement Flame Retardant Curtain in Related Products.
- Each panel is 50" wide.
- 100 percent made in USA.
- Meets these FR codes and regulations: NFPA 701 2010 small scale; BFD 1X-1 (Boston Fire Department); California Title 19.
- Tested and certified to meet requirements for classification as a children's product.
- Each production lot independently tested and certified by an AALA/ISO17025 accredited laboratory.
- 100 percent polyester face; 95/5 acrylic/cotton blend backing.
- Machine washable.
- All panels are 50" wide and come in the following lengths: 18" valence, 36", 45", 54", 73", 84", and 95".
- Traditional solid colors: cream, blueberry, and cabernet. (More traditional solids available -- see Related Products.)
- Comfort House 66013F.
- Special Order.