| Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford Ventless Gel Fireplace - - old world oak finish. Portable ventless indoor fireplace uses FireGlo fuel gel. Cozy up to the warmth and ambiance of real flames with your own portable, ventless, gel-fueled fireplace. The fire is so realistic that it actually pops and cracks as if you were burning real wood! For condos, apartments, offices -- can fit just about anywhere.
Classic design elements include wood carvings, round fluted columns, and rich faux marble frame surrounding the firebox.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Portable fireplace fits almost anywhere and can be moved from room to room. Requires no venting and no installation. No construction fees. No special permits. No wires. No mess.
FireGlo gel fuel snaps and crackles like real wood. (FireGlo fuel sold separately; see Related Products.) Supplements heat to save on energy consumption. Emits no smoke, odor, or ash. Holds up to three cans of gel fuel at a time for a full bodied 6" to 8" flame. Each can of FireGlo produces up to 3000 BTU.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Mantel supports up to 85 pounds.
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat screen TV.
- China oak, MDF, and pressed board with ash veneer and green melamine faux marble.
- Dimensions: 42"W x 16"D x 42.25"H; weighs 126 pounds.
- Assembly required.
- Includes cement log, metal firebox, log rack, faux coal cinder, and screen.
- Finish: old world oak with dark green melamine faux marble.