FAQs on Hardwood Kitchen Islands
More about hardwood kitchen islandsThe following information was supplied by Catskill Craftsmen and applies to these items:
Catskill Craftsmen Super Island (98807F & 98808F),
Catskill Craftsmen Work Table (98812F, 98813F & 98814F),
Catskill Craftsmen Heart of the Kitchen Island (98815F) and Catskill Craftsmen Cuisine Island (98816F & 98817F),
Catskill Craftsmen Grand Work Center (98823F & 98824F) and Baby Grand Work Center (17594F),
Catskill Craftsmen Deep Storage Island (98825F),
Catskill Craftsmen Big Island (98826F),
Catskill Craftsmen French Country Work Table (99457F).
These butcher block furniture products are made from expensive domestic hardwoods harvested in the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York: mostly hard rock maple or birch, which is similar to maple. The mfg. does not use any endangered species. Catskill protects its products with "Fair Oil" butcher block sealer. Fair Oil has a linseed oil base. Catskill recommends applying a coating of Fair Oil once a week for the first month and then once a month for the first few months. Company DOES NOT recommend staining butcher block islands or using a polyurethane or lacquer finish.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.