| Fagor Slow Juicer - - Slow juicing works without oxidation or separation, which means this method preserves more of the organic nutrients in the food.
View current Fagor promotions.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Precisely squeezes the fruit without shredding or grinding it. The result is more juice in your glass.
The process is called "slow juicing" because it runs at 80 to 90 RPM and uses just 150 watts of energy. Traditional "high speed" juicers run at 1,000 to 2,400 RPM and use up to 1500 watts of energy. Interestingly, the slow juicer actually juices faster then a typical juicer and expels much drier pulp with a much higher yield in your glass.
It isn�t necessary to peel all fruits or vegetables before juicing. Fagor recommends peeling fruits or vegetables with harder peels such as oranges, pineapples, and watermelon.
- Compact size with small footprint save countertop space.
- Slow juicing is quieter than other methods of juicing. The noise level is minimized by pressing slowly at a lower wattage and RPM rather than shredding at fast speeds.
- Two-step process: juice is extracted twice before it goes into your glass.
- Slow-juiced juice is more dehydrated than other juice, making it perfect for adding to recipes.
- 80-90 RPM.
- Easy cleanup: Rinse the slow juicer with water when switching juices or easily disassemble for more thorough cleaning.
- The auger and filter use an approved material called ULTEM, which is FDA safe and BPA free.
- Dimensions: 12" x 14" footprint; weighs 9 pounds.
- 110-120 volts; 150 watts; ETL approved.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Includes manual, instructional DVD, and recipe booklet.
- Comfort House 66646F.
- Fagor 670041650.