Exterior Solar Shade 6' Long Value Price
| Exterior Solar Shade 6' Long - - Entry level exterior window shade is cord operated. Standard-grade polyethylene (PE) fabric with UV stabilizers. Exterior window shades help to block heat from the sun and keep your house cooler in summer. Keystone Fabrics Silver Series exterior shades.
- Indoor/outdoor UV shades help reduce glare on TV, protect furniture from fading, reduce heat in your home, and save on energy bills.
- Ideal for patios, windows, pergolas, and porches.
- Shade is 6' long. Cord operation. No valence.
- UV block from 85 percent to 88 percent depending on color.
- Fixed point installation: brackets must be installed at both ends of the shade.
- Tie-down system: metal rings to secure the bottom of the shade and prevent flapping during light wind conditions.
- The rings must be attached to another item, for example, a screw or S-hook (not included) to secure the shade.
- The shade should be rolled up during moderate to extreme wind conditions.
- Brackets are ceiling and wall ready for your convenience.
- Comes with a 56.25" cord on right side of the shade but can easily be moved to the left side.
- Three sizes: 4'W x 6'L (fabric width 46.10"); 6'W x 6'L (fabric width 70.12"); 8'W x 6'L (fabric width 94.09").
- Colors: monterey (88 percent UV block) with gray hardware and cabo sand (85 percent UV block) with black hardware.
- 3-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67127F.
Watch the installation video.
Budget priced exterior window shades help keep your house cooler. Per utility company research, stopping the sun's rays before they hit your window helps reduce your energy bill.