Concorde Executive Chair with Pulsor Massage
| Executive chair with Pulsor massage - - The Global Concorde 2406-18 high-back multi-tilter executive desk chair with Pulsor combines luxury seating with push-button adjustability and a four-zone, eight-motor massage system. Patented push-button technology is integrated into the chair arm and controls your back-angle adjustment, chair tilt, massage function, and seat-height adjustment. This executive chair also features one-touch back-height adjustment and a reinforced five-legged, injection-molded base.
Eight massage motors - six vibration motors in the chair back and two in the seat -- help to alleviate back pain and muscle fatigue, reduce stress, and increase circulation. And when you feel better, you're likely to be more productive, too. Massage motors are located on right and left sides at thigh, lumbar, midback, and upper-back positions. A button on the chair arm and a wand (can be stored under the seat) control the massage motors, which are powered by a rechargeable battery (located under the chair) or by an A/C adapter that plugs into the wall.
Black frame with your choice of Global Grade 12 contract leather (100% leather). Swatches are available on the Global Total Office website.
- Control button turns the massage function on and off. LED lights in the right chair arm illustrate which massage motors are activated.
- A massage control wand allows for personal selection of the massage type, zone, and intensity.
- Rechargeable battery slides into the built-in, under-seat battery holder.
- Rechargeable battery with charger and AC adapter are included with each chair.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame ensures lasting performance.
- Push-button back recline with infinite tilt-lock control.
- Back angle adjusts for optimum support, so lumbar cushion rests comfortably against your lower back.
- Perma-Mesh seat suspension provides superior comfort.
- Push-button chair tilt with infinite tilt-lock control.
- High-density, contoured, molded foam seat and back cushions conform to natural body curves.
- Heavy-duty dual-wheel hooded casters.
- Injection-molded glass filled reinforced base test to 5,000 lbs.
- Motion-control hydraulic cylinder.
- Heavy-duty pneumatic seat-height cylinder. Adjusts until thighs and lower legs form a 90-degree angle.
- Heavy-duty multi-tilt mechanism; tested to 600,000 cycles.
- Allen-bolted adjustable arms. Arms adjust 1.25" wider on each side for a total of 2.5" extra width.
- All Concorde seats and backs feature fire-retardant foam.
Overall dimensions: 26" W x 28" D x 48" H; weighs 70 pounds.
Seat dimensions: 21" W x 18" D x 17.5"-21.5" H
Seat back: 21" W x 31" H
Lifetime limited mfg. warranty; coverage is for usage during a standard 40 hour work week by persons weighing 350 lbs or less.
Special order item; delivery time is generally 3 to 6 weeks.
If you did not find the Global Concorde fabric, color, option, or configuration you were looking for, please send a full description of your
needs to Customer Service. Please note Concorde is also available without massage; for the no massage option please ask us about Global Concorde 2424-18.
Extra/replacement battery packs are listed below.