Evaporative Humidifier for Large Rooms
Evaporative Humidifier for Large Rooms - - up to 650 square feet. Automatic shut-off when water tank is empty helps reduce energy consumption.
- Evaporative technology uses a fan to draw dry indoor air through replaceable evaporative mats, which transfer their moisture to the air. It is not possible to over-saturate the air.
- Benefits of evaporative humidification are very quiet operation, very low energy consumption, and low maintenance.
- Integrated hygrostat maintains the exact level of humidification you select.
- Night mode with dimable LEDs.
- 1.5 gallon water tank.
- Maintenance: change filters every two months and replace ionic silver cube every year.
- Note: memo function reminds you to replace the filter cassettes every two months.
- Maximum power consumption 32 watts.
- Dimensions: 18.6"W x 7.9"D x 11.5"H; weighs 8.6 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67511F.