Evaporative Humidifier for Large Rooms
- Evaporative technology uses a fan to draw dry indoor air through replaceable evaporative mats, which transfer their moisture to the air. It is not possible to over-saturate the air.
- Benefits of evaporative humidification are very quiet operation, very low energy consumption, and low maintenance.
- Integrated hygrostat maintains the exact level of humidification you select.
- Night mode with dimable LEDs.
- 1.5 gallon water tank.
- Maintenance: change filters every two months and replace ionic silver cube every year.
- Note: memo function reminds you to replace the filter cassettes every two months.
- Maximum power consumption 32 watts.
- Dimensions: 18.6"W x 7.9"D x 11.5"H; weighs 8.6 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67511F.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!