Eucalyptus Wood Interlocking Deck Tiles
| Eucalyptus Wood Interlocking Deck Tiles - - horizontal and diagonal slat designs. Made from premium grade Eucalyptus Gradis hardwood, grown in 100 percent managed forests in Brazil and certified by the Stewardship Council (FSC). 10 tiles per box.
Three different styles:
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Quickly build a unique living space by snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or hammer. Easy to remove, rearrange, and reuse; simply unsnap the deck tiles and re-snap in new location.
- 6 horizontal 12" x 12" x 1" tiles.
- 8 horizontal 12" x 12" x 1" tiles.
- 12 diagonal 11" x 11" x 1" tiles.
- Tiles weigh 2 pounds each.
Note: The biggest attribute of Eucalyptus is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. Unaffected by variations in weather. Especially resistant to damp conditions. Extremely good at combating insect attacks and decay.
- In this design six horizontal wood slats are pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base.
- Snap together tiles enable you to install a do it yourself hardwood floor.
- Outdoor floors for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors.
- Natural oils in the wood act as preservatives to resist insect attack and decay. Suitable for use in exposed areas.
- Tiles are backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for fast snap-together installation.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- 10 tiles per box.
- Comfort House 67945F.