| Emergency Caller sends a personalized prerecorded call for help even if you can't reach
the phone. Activate the transmitter either by pulling the cord or by pushing the button located on the pendant.
This emergency notification device automatically sends your message three times to four different numbers. Your emergency message can be up to 20 seconds long and can be spoken in any language.
With the model 10-4 automated system, you or your loved one can automatically call
Emergency Caller automatically skips to the next number when it detects a busy signal or when a phone is not answered. The device keeps calling until the message is delivered or the device is deactivated.
- Family or neighbors
- Emergency services (in accordance with local regulations)
- People at work
- Cellular phones
- Pagers (can deliver a numeric message)
All programmed numbers (up to four) will be called three times. If the caller cannot reach a destination after three attempts, it will stop dialing for 10 minutes, after which it will redial all numbers not contacted, continuing until all destinations have been reached or the phone has been deactivated.
When the called party answers, the message is delivered and the phone begins a 90-second listen-in period. A highly sensitive microphone allows the listener to hear sounds within the room and to converse with the person needing help.
Emergency Caller's cordless transmitter can be worn around the neck or placed in a pocket and is designed to be easily activated even by people who have difficulty grasping small objects.
Range of use depends on structure, but normal range is within 300 feet of the base and up to 500 feet in open space.
- To start dialing, pull down.
- To stop dialing, push closed.
- Unlike other systems that require the user to push small buttons, Emergency Caller's easily grasped activation switch eliminates false alarms.
- Transmitter is even water resistant and can be worn in the shower or pool for 24-hour-a-day protection.
- Uses dependable long-lasting, non-corroding, lithium batteries.
No installation or monitoring fees! Just plug into any standard phone jack, program the emergency telephone numbers to dial, and record your voice message (in any language) requesting help. A clear instruction manual and a quick setup guide are included. Technical support is available 24 hours a day.
MORE FEATURES OF THE EMERGENCY CALLER SYSTEM:
Dimensions of transmitter: 3.5"L x 1.5"W x .75"D; weighs 1 ounce.
- Easy programming display: LCD panel displays programming, test, and status information.
- Built-in memory: Voice message and phone numbers remain stored even after total power failure.
- Telephone hookup: Main unit has two jacks for direct connection to a telephone line and standard telephone.
- Expandable: External devices like sirens and buzzers can be attached to the main unit.
- Remote turn off: Called party may deactivate the dialer when help is on the way.
- Battery backup: Keeps unit fully operational for a minimum of four hours during power outages.
Dimensions of base unit: 6"L x 4"H x 1.25"D; weighs 10 ounces. Color: white. 1-year mfg. warranty. Manufacturer will repair or replace any defective unit within that time period. EC1.
Electronic pill dispenser
Overbed tilt table
Home healthcare supplies