LGarden Elevated Garden on Wheels
| LGarden Elevated Garden on Wheels - - mobile raised container garden ergonomically designed for comfortable gardening. Garden bed is elevated 32" from the ground.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Waist-high gardening is easily accessible and helps eliminate back and knee strain associated with ground-level beds.
Vegetables need 6 to 8 hours of sun per day. For heat-loving plants, a south or southwest exposure is best. LGarden's wheels make it simple to move with the sun if needed.
- New and innovative off-the-ground gardening bed provides 12 square feet of waist-high gardening space.
- Large enough to grow 15 mature vegetable plants including deep-rooted varieties.
- Here are some tomato, lettuce, and herb planting suggestions from LGarden:
- Growing a full size tomato plant in the LGarden is possible because of its 16" depth, but a strong stake or cage and lots of water is required.
- Other tomatoes to try are any patio variety or cherry tomato. You might want to underplant with lettuce, basil, or a few flowers.
- Lettuce loves the LGarden and can be grown all summer. If you grow loose leaf varieties and cut only the outer leaves, the plants will continue to grow for months. Keep planting seed every 3 to 4 weeks for a succession of harvests. Lettuce does best in cool weather, but the LGarden can be moved to a shady location. Water frequently. Good choices buttercrunch, red or green Salad Bowl, and any bibb.
- Herbs generally thrive in the LGarden, and you'll love the convenience of stepping out your door to pick a handful of fresh herbs for dinner. Especially recommended are basil, parsley, and rosemary.
- Easy to reach from all sides, making the LGarden ideal for seated gardening and for gardeners with a limited range of motion.
- Four locking wheels let you move your garden throughout the day to follow the sun and prevent the garden for rolling on unlevel surfaces or in high winds.
- Perfect for small-space gardening on a deck, balcony, or patio.
- Takes about the same space as an average-size gas grill.
- Wood garden bed support.
- Strong reinforced carriage made of powder-coated, UV-resistant steel is engineered to safely move 500 pounds of soil and plants.
- The 5-millimeter vinyl liner and bottom drain system control the draining of excess water and protect the wood garden bed support.
- Built in lower shelf for convenient storage space.
- Optional removable side shelves (sold separately; see Related Products) add work space flexibility.
- Dimensions: 62"W x 30"D x 32"H.
- Garden depth is 16".
- Assembly required.
- Comfort House 67839F.
To grow veggies or herbs in the LGarden, the manufacturer recommends using a Container Mix, or any soil-less, peat-based mix that your local garden center offers.
Plants in the LGarden will require more frequent watering than plants in the ground. As the season progresses and your plants mature, their root system will expand and require even more water. Don't wait until you see the plants wilting. Fertilize with an organic fertilizer.