Electric Hip Boot & Wader Dryer
Electric Hip Boot & Wader Dryer - - arrests development of bacteria, mold, and mildew, while removing wet and sweat from hip boots and chest waders. The must-have gift for fishermen. Made in USA.
- Includes two pairs of 12" AirChamber Extensions for drying tall, taller, and tallest boots, as well as full chest waders.
- There must be at least 6" of clearance between the top of your footwear and the base of the dryer.
- Use one pair of 12" extensions for hip boots.
- Use two pairs of 12" extensions for chest waders.
- Gentle, thermal convection rises through AirChambers to dry footwear naturally.
- Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials.
- Patented PEET® DryPorts™ circulate air for thorough drying.
- Safe, silent operation.
- Completely safe to leave plugged in all the time.
- When fishing season ends, simply remove the Extensions to for drying standard height boots and shoes.
- Extends the life of footwear and gear.
- Ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro, and all modern fabrics.
- 110-120 volt; 36 watts; ETL.
- 25-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67613F.