Electric Hip Boot & Wader Dryer
| Electric Hip Boot & Wader Dryer - - arrests development of bacteria, mold, and mildew, while removing wet and sweat from hip boots and chest waders. The must-have gift for fishermen. Made in USA.
Leave on all the time and use to store your hip boots or waders. They will be warm, dry, and ready to go fishing on a moment's notice.
- Includes two pairs of 12" AirChamber Extensions for drying tall, taller, and tallest boots, as well as full chest waders.
- There must be at least 6" of clearance between the top of your footwear and the base of the dryer.
- Use one pair of 12" extensions for hip boots.
- Use two pairs of 12" extensions for chest waders.
- Gentle, thermal convection rises through AirChambers to dry footwear naturally.
- Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials.
- Patented PEET® DryPorts™ circulate air for thorough drying.
- Safe, silent operation.
- Completely safe to leave plugged in all the time.
- When fishing season ends, simply remove the Extensions to for drying standard height boots and shoes.
- Extends the life of footwear and gear.
- Ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro, and all modern fabrics.
- 110-120 volt; 36 watts; ETL.
- 25-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67613F.