Electro-Magnetic Field Detector
The handheld Electrosensor measures potentially dangerous electromagnetic field levels in your home and defines "safe" distances from common electrical sources. Then you can reduce your exposure by repositioning some furniture and/or appliances.
Each of 10 LED bars on the easy to read display indicates a specific emission level in milliGauss (mG). Display ranges from 1.34 to 30 milliGauss; detection range is 50-60 Hz. The pick-up coil of the Electrosensor is located in the tip of the unit, which can be rotated 180 degrees for increased directionality.
Calibrated and sealed upon production, Electrosensor requires no further adjustments.
Accuracy is +/- 3 dB over full calibration range traceable to NBS standards.
4"x1 "x1"; 2 oz. Includes 1-AAA battery and EMF reading instructions.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.